Few knights are as famous and infamous as Lancelot du Lac, also known as Lancelot of the Lake, one of King Arthurs greatest knights. Honoring this figure, both a great knight and a flawed man, is the Sir Lancelot Sword, by Marto. Perhaps one of King Arthurs finest warriors, Lancelot was capable of fighting off each and every one of the other Knights of the Round Table in single combat, a fact the knight proved when each knight chose to fight him to save their kings honor when Lancelots affair with Guinevere came to light. This legendary knights sword has a fully tempered steel blade, broad at the base and narrowed angled at the point, along with a fuller on each side. The beautifully detailed hilt is plated in bronze with brass-metal decorations, while the guard features a depiction of the Holy Grail surrounded by Celtic knot work. A heraldic lion decorates the pommel. As grand as its name-sake, the Sir Lancelot Sword, by Marto, honors not only the knight who Arthur regarded as one of his best but also the knight who fought for what he believed in and attempted to right his own wrongs.
- AISI 440 Tempered Stainless Steel Blade
- Bronze and Brass Plated Zamak Grip
- Leather and 24K Gold-Plated Wire-Wrapped Handgrip
- Overall Length: 39 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges