The Great Captain Sword by Marto begins with Gonzalo Ferdinaz de Cordoba, a great military leader in the time of the Catholic Kings. Distinguished and strong, this warrior built an army that was the base of Spanish military power in the 16th century. This sword features an elaborate hilt, with a plain, rounded medallion-pommel depicting several figures amidst a battle, while the grip is wire-wrapped and the guard is decorated in various leaf-like patterns. Broad quillions curve down and inward towards the blade, with a pair of narrower quillions curve sharply towards the blade as well. The blade is straight-edged and effective, with gold etchings to match the decorative, ornate hilt. Once wielded by the man who was called the Great Captain himself, this sword is perfect for celebrating military power tied to decorative beauty.
- Stainless Steel Blade
- 24K Gold-Etched Blade
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges