As a lethally brutal instrument of destruction and battle, the axe excels. For that reason, it is easy to see why it was a common favorite of the times. But that does not mean an axe cannot be ornate, just like this Ornate Medieval Battle Axe. This axe is simple in form alone. Its shape is the simplest thing about it, stemming from a common axe-design that is as effective as it is deadly. But that is where the simplicity ends. The wood handle is beautifully carved to have a deep, spiraling channel that encircles the entire haft of the weapon. The axe-head is set on the top of the haft - a double-headed blade of the destructive variety. But this axe is not meant for destruction. The head of the axe is beautifully crafted, each blade possessing intricate relief and casting work that renders each blade a tasteful work of art set with medieval emblems and designs. This glorious axe is nothing short of proof that even though axes were a brutal weapon, not all of them were the tools of mindless killers and barbarians. Even a grand knight would take the Ornate Medieval Battle Axe as a ceremonial weapon.
- Wood Haft
- Eye-catching Axe Design
- A Double-headed Blade
- Overall Length: 25.25 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges