Do not be fooled by its apparent simplicity young tribal defender. This first weapon we offer you on this, the day of passage into adulthood, is the symbol of our clan whose roots go back to the great Beowulf who used his to slaughter a Dragon! Blessed by our priest, it shall remain a loyal companion for the rest of your days and beyond. I still see the doubt in your face young one, but all warriors of this village, who have since earned their swords, have jealously kept their Scramasax like a secret love. You will do the same, of this I swear.
Initially inspired by Anglo-Germanic dagger designs from the 5th to 8th centuries, Scramasax has been sculpted to recreate the historic likelihood of these broad single-edged blades. In spite of its sharp point, the blade of this weapon has been extensively tested for its flexibility. Short and fast, Scramasax is an excellent choice when used in combination with a longsword for those ambidextrous fighters who do not want to burden themselves with a shield.
A historical weapon of the North-European people, Scramasax is ideal for Celtic and Scandinavian-inspired characters. It is the type of weapon preferred by rogues and assassin who prefer efficiency when doing their dirty work. It is also the weapon of choice for mages who like to hack their small problems into smaller solutions. Warriors and Men at Arms will also want to bring one along as a great, easily worn secondary weapon.
This LARP dagger is not your standard, ultra-light latex-foam weapons, these are realistic reproductions created by injection mold processing and the materials themselves provide for a maintenance-free experience. The Beowulf The Scramasax Knife performs well in standard gaming seasons of spring, summer, fall and winter. The Beowulf The Scramasax Knife beautifully crafted and has spectacular realism compared to real metal daggers.
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Total Length: 19 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Cross guard: 2 Inches
- Hilt Length: 7 Inches
- Color: Black, Bronze
- Weight: 0.3 lb.
- Core: Fiberglass
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges